Low Cost Clamp On Perspex Screen System For Desks, Counters, Tables
Buy just the clamps or we can supply the Perspex panels too. Any size panels supplied.
Watch the video....
These flexible clamps can be adjusted to accommodate different panel thicknesses (from 2mm 8mm) and moved for reuse without damaging the panels or furniture they are affixed to by way of the integrated surface-protecting soft black EVA cushioning pads. This will ensure your panels and surfaces are kept in pristine condition.
We offer two clamp types, the Mid-Section Clamp Kit, and the Edge Clamp Kit and both will fit tables and desktop furniture with a depth of 6 mm to 40 mm. Clamps and panels are delivered flat packed and are simple, tool-free and so quick to install
Our table edge brackets offer a simple, economic and secure way to attach a screen to the edge of a table or desk whenever a clear protective screen is required.
Provided the table has a minimum overhang of 50 mm (2 inch) the clamps can be attached to most tables or desk tops up to 40 mm thick. The desk screen clamps suit any thickness of clear, frosted or solid panel from 2 mm up to 8 mm thick. The panel is included in the kit - the width of the screen will vary according to the size of the desk or table. The height of the panel will depend on your requirements - taller screens also need to be thicker to provide sufficient rigidity. We recommend that screens should be manufactured with radius corners for safety reasons.
Versatile table edge brackets
- No drilling is required - the sturdy table edge brackets are coated internally with EVA foam to hold panels securely and prevent scratching of rigid plastic or toughened safety glass screen dividers.
- The clamps can be removed or relocated whenever required.
- Edge clamp are made from sturdy steel with a durable silver-grey finish.
- The desk screen brackets are suitable for use on office desks, reading tables, work benches, in classrooms, cafeterias, pubs and restaurants to help prevent airborne virus transmission, especially from coughs, sneezes and accidental spitting when speaking or laughing.
- These perspex screen fixings are also suitable for installing a sneeze screen to the front of certain styles of checkout or payment counter in shops. The clamps can also be used with Perspex and toughened safety glass screens.
We have a different clamping system for use when a screen or panel is required to go across a table or desk, rather than along the edge.
|Product Code||Edge clamp 4|